We help home cooks feel proud of their cooking!
✍️ We’re looking for a copywriter who can write content, manage our publishing calendar, track content performance, and generate ideas.
- Write captions for social media to hook readers
- Organize publishing calendar so content makes sense
- Track content performance
- Generate content ideas
- Huge plus: produce Reels-style videos
- You can sell as well as you write
- General marketing knowledge
- Fair cooking knowledge
- Can go from detail-oriented to big picture
- A sharp eye for good design
- A sense of humor, into meme culture
- Amateur video skills
- P20k–30k/month gross, depending on your skills
- SSS and Philhealth
- Mostly work from home, with some shooting days in Makati
- Free nonfiction books
- A positive and supportive culture without toxic people
- No insane, agency-style work hours
- 25% discount in the Pepper shop
- 40% discount in Lowbrow shop
Not to scare you, but make sure...
- You like challenges.
- Without bragging, you think you can do better than most.
- You can take hard feedback.
- You can figure things out without much help.
- You can handle high freedom and high expectations.
- You’ve got high energy to propel yourself forward.
How to apply
- Answer this copywriting test.
- Attach your CV.
- Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject: “Content Manager Application / Your Name”
- Only one slot for this position.