🛒 We’re looking for all around multimedia interns to assist our creative team.
What’s expected of this role
- Assists the Pepper creative departments: photography, video, and graphic design.
- Creates short edits of social media videos for Instagram, Facebook, Youtube, TikTok.
- Will assist in minimal design for social media content such as video supers and stories.
- Will assist in photo editing social media output.
- Has experience with Adobe Premiere, After Effects, Photoshop, and Illustrator.
- Knowledge in lighting, both naturally, and artificially.
- Having their own equipment is a plus.
- Having cooking experience is a plus.
- Extremely particular about details and deadlines.
- You possess open-minded views on most social issues.
Working setup, benefits, and pay
- Our interns are required to complete a minimum of six months in our program, and will be paid 1500 net per month.
- This is a very flexible role that allows you to work-from-home.
- Attach your CV and portfolio. If you have past achievements in any (even unrelated) field, make sure to include those.
- Email all the information to email@example.com with the subject line: “Multimedia Intern Application: [Your Name]”
If you have any questions or concerns, we’re more than happy to answer them. Just send us an email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or a direct message via Instagram or Facebook.