We help home cooks feel proud of their cooking!
⚙️ We’re looking for a detail-obsessed, goal-chasing, and cost-conscious person who can keep our day-to-day operations smooth. This role requires you to wear many hats: finance, legal, and ops—but no experience needed to apply. 100% remote.
Note: this sounds like a lot, but it’s less than it sounds due to how small our team is
- Find ways to reduce costs and improve speed
- Reduce red tape in processes
- Measure and report performance of teams
- Record and report our monthly finances
- Process HR issues (very light work because we’re so small)
- Process banking concerns
- Process and document company paperwork
- Deal with lawyers for legal concerns
- Google Sheets + Excel
- The ability to reduce a complex issue to something simple that everyone can understand
- Clear and candid communication
- Clear writing to document details
- A dependable memory for small details like numbers, dates, and names
- Good with money
- 20–30k gross/month depending on your skills
- 100% remote
- We communicate via chat or video call
- 25% discount in the Pepper shop
- 40% discount in Lowbrow shop
Not to scare you, but make sure...
- You like challenges.
- Without bragging, you think you can do better than most.
- You can take hard feedback.
- You can figure things out without much help.
- You’ve got high energy and can propel yourself forward.
- You can handle high freedom and high expectations.
How to apply
- Send us a story about something that you’ve worked on that shows you’re a great fit for this role. Dive into details. Max 200 words.
- Send us an “About Me” with all the relevant details that you think we need to know for you to do great at this job. Max 200 words.
- Attach your CV.
- Send an email to email@example.com with the subject: “Operations Manager Application / Your Name”
- Only one slot for this position.