🛒 We need a part-time recipe developer to create, test, and write recipes for the website.
- Develop recipes with the team
- Write the recipe content in a manner that grandma will understand
- Submit tested and perfected recipes
- Recipes will focus on Filipino and Southeast Asian food
- Kitchen experience and/or a culinary degree highly recommended
- You think you can cook better than most people without bragging
- A wide range of food experience, both local and abroad
- An open appreciation for all kinds of food, from instant noodles to tasting menus
- Attention to detail and deadlines
- Clear writing and communication skills
💡 You don't need experience, but it's helpful to have it.
- SSS and Philhealth
- You can work at home or in our studio in Makati
- Salary range: P8,000–12,000 net, depending on commitment
- Free nonfiction books
- A positive and supportive culture without toxic people
- No insane, agency-style work hours
- 25% discount in the Pepper shop
- 40% discount in Lowbrow shop
Not to scare you, but make sure...
- You like challenges.
- Without bragging, you think you can do better than most.
- You can take hard feedback.
- You can figure things out without much help.
- You can handle high freedom and high expectations.
- You’ve got high energy to propel yourself forward.
How to apply
- Read everything in our hiring page.
- Attach your CV.
- Send us samples of recipes you’ve previously made, whether in written form, or photos which document the final dish.
- Send an email to email@example.com with the subject: “Part-Time Recipe Developer Application / Your Name”