We help home cooks feel proud of their cooking!
🎥 We’re looking for a skilled video editor who can edit both professional videos and vertical Reels/Tiktok-style videos. Estimated workload is about 12–16 hours/week. 100% remote.
- Organize, cut, and stitch together video scenes to tell a story
- Color correct and grade raw footage
- Write and insert captions (optional but helpful)
- Add in music and sound effects
- Video editing software skills (ex. Adobe Premiere + AfterEffects)
- Color grading skills
- Instagram and Tiktok editing skills
- Basic copywriting
- Clear communication skills (your videos must have a strong message)
- An eye to present food in a delicious way
- 8–12k/month depending on your skills
- 100% remote
- We communicate via chat or video call
- Must be able to reply during work hours, at least within 2 hours
Not to scare you, but make sure...
- You like challenges.
- Without bragging, you think you can do better than most.
- You can take hard feedback.
- You can figure things out without much help.
- You can handle high freedom and high expectations.
- You’ve got high energy and can propel yourself forward.
How to apply
- Send us at least 3 (16:9) samples of video edits that you’re proud of. Host them on Youtube (you can make then unlisted so they don’t show up in public).
- Send us at least 3 samples of Tiktok-style (vertical) video with edits that you’re proud of. Send them via IG reels or Tiktok links.
- The videos don’t have to be food, but at least shows us your capabilities. Better if food though.
- Attach your CV.
- Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject: “Part-time: Video Editor Application / Your Name”
- Only one slot for this position.