📸 We need someone to take stunning, engaging, and sellable photos of food and products.
- Produce high quality and consistently beautiful images, correctly exposed and color consistent with brand guidelines
- In charge of cropping, processing, color correcting, and photo manipulation
- Generate ideas and concepts for shoots
- Optional but helpful: shoot short videos.
- Professional photography skills
- Proficiency in Photoshop and Lightroom
- Knowledge in lighting, both naturally and artificially
- An eye for design
- Clear communication skills
- Extremely particular about details and deadlines
- A sense of humor
- Knowledge in using and handling Sony cameras is a plus
- (Very helpful) Basic cooking skills
- (Helpful but not required) Basic leadership skills
- SSS and Philhealth
- Work at home when you don’t need to shoot
- Salary range: P18,000–24,000 net, depending on your skills
- Equipment provided
- Free nonfiction books
- A positive and supportive culture without toxic people
- No insane, agency-style work hours
- 25% discount in the Pepper shop
- 40% discount in Lowbrow shop
Not to scare you, but make sure...
- You like challenges.
- Without bragging, you think you can do better than most.
- You can take hard feedback.
- You can figure things out without much help.
- You can handle high freedom and high expectations.
- You’ve got high energy and can propel yourself forward.
How to apply
- Send us your 10 best food and non-food photos.
- Attach your CV.
- Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject: “Photographer Application / Your Name”
- Deadline: Feb 3, 2021