🛒 We need someone to run our online shop and improve the shopping experience.
- Write product copy
- Organize product information such as tags, titles, categories, etc.
- Write the shop's newsletter
- Create and schedule campaigns
- Improve and refine customer service
- Assist operations team with inventory management
- Write copy for campaigns and social media
- Coordinate with design team for the shop's layout
- Track shop performance
- Strong ability to sell with words
- Fairly good with numbers
- Gets excited by selling
- Enjoys measuring success
- Loves kitchen goods
- A "fixer" personality where you can't stand broken things
- Can follow the plan, but can also adjust if things go wrong
- Gets frustrated by slowness
- Willing to make decisions and take responsibility for them
💡 You don't need experience, but it's helpful to have it.
- SSS and Philhealth
- You can work at home or in our studio in Makati
- Salary range: P20,000–35,000 net, depending on your skills
- Free nonfiction books
- A positive and supportive culture without toxic people
- No insane, agency-style work hours
- 25% discount in the Pepper shop
- 40% discount in Lowbrow shop
Not to scare you, but make sure...
- You like challenges.
- Without bragging, you think you can do better than most.
- You can take hard feedback.
- You can figure things out without much help.
- You can handle high freedom and high expectations.
- You’ve got high energy to propel yourself forward.
How to apply
- Read everything in our hiring page.
- Attach your CV.
- Send your best copywriting portfolio of both long vs short writing.
- Send an email to email@example.com with the subject: “Ecommerce Manager Application / Your Name”