We help home cooks feel proud of their cooking!
🎥 We’re looking for a content creator focused on taking photos inside the kitchen. Huge plus if you know how to cook.
- Shoot beautiful, cinematic, fast-paced videos for Youtube
- Shoot Tiktok-style videos with your phone for our cooking-related content
- Edit videos for social media
- Generate ideas and concepts for shoots
- Storyboard and plan out videos
- Find ways to increase engagement and hook viewers
- Professional videography skills
- Video editing skills
- Tiktok-style smartphone video shooting and editing skills
- An eye for design
- Clear communication skills
- A gut that understands how to hook people in videos
- A sense of humor
- (Very helpful) Basic cooking skills
- (Helpful but not required) Basic leadership skills
- P20k–30k/month gross, depending on your skills
- SSS and Philhealth
- Work at home when you don’t need to shoot
- Equipment provided
- Free nonfiction books
- A positive and supportive culture without toxic people
- No insane, agency-style work hours
- 25% discount in the Pepper shop
- 40% discount in Lowbrow shop
Not to scare you, but make sure...
- You like challenges.
- Without bragging, you think you can do better than most.
- You can take hard feedback.
- You can figure things out without much help.
- You can handle high freedom and high expectations.
- You’ve got high energy and can propel yourself forward.
How to apply
- Send us at least 3 (16:9) samples of videos you’re proud of. Host them on Youtube (you can make then unlisted so they don’t show up in public.)
- Send us at least 3 samples of Tiktok-style (vertical) videos you’re proud of. Send them via IG reels or Tiktok links.
- The videos don’t have to be food, but at least shows us your capabilities. Better if food though.
- Attach your CV.
- Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject: “Videographer Application / Your Name”
- Only one slot for this position